Things to Know Before Visiting BRWR:
- Everything is OUTSIDE.
- Dress appropriately for the weather with proper footwear. Depending on which month you are coming, the ranch could be wet, muddy, or icy.
- No pets are allowed except for certified service dogs.
- If you are coming to a Family Day / Open House, parking is at the Walmart at 16241 Farrell Rd in Lockport – southwest corner of the lot. School buses will run back and forth all day. Strollers are allowed on the bus.
- If you are coming for a reserved private tour or show, parking is at the ranch, 14857 Farrell Rd in Lockport. If it’s not muddy, you can enter the circle driveway and park on the grass. If it’s muddy, you can park on the west side of Farrell in front of the parallel parking only sign. School buses must stop at the entrance. They are too big to enter the circle driveway. Students may be dropped off and then the driver can park on the west side of Farrell.
- The ranch is wheelchair accessible and there is an ADA portable washroom. We welcome strollers, walkers, and wagons. Most of the walking is on grass.